Thursday, July 17, 2008

What an Incredible Day!

The reason for this is because after all the reshuffling, reorganizing, I couldn't be happier and proud to be the General Manager of THOD.

It is no doubt that today was a challenging day, I watched what was once a close friend, Ace Smallcock, aka Big Cook, turn his back on myself and this great institution we have come to know as THOD.

But I'd first like to address the Stumpleg Situation, or whatever handle he now chooses to go by now. Honestly, I wished I would have fired him months ago. He was a joke, a fraud, and an embarrassment to this noble cause, a true RAKE in every way. See this picture??? Its a cat going after his balls, but to its surprise, it found out just like everyone else does. Stumpleg doesn't have any.


He was and will continue to be a flat disgrace and non-factor in blogging. Before you know it, he'll be the Kenny Lofton of blogging appearing on a new blog every month, a cancer in the bloghouse if you will.

I'll now be brief in addressing the Smallcock situation. His hiring was a lack in judgement in my part, an utter mistake. I apologize for my lapse to the organization and I wish him nothing but the best in his future endeavors.

I also would like to make something else very clear. I WISH TO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT WITH SMALLCOCK, BIG COOK, EVER AGAIN. Let these words ring true throughout the halls of State College, Manayunk, and Charlotesville. One thing as a General Manager and as a person, you can ask anyone, that I am both a very loyal blogger and friend and most importantly a man of honor.

For example, with Stumpleg I personally reached out to him before I alerted the media regarding his dismissal in a professional and personal manner. We also discussed with him in prior occasions that he needed to increase his presence on our blog. It didn't happen. This being said it was still one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make, since my loyalty to Stumpleg as a friend and a contributor was very strong. But I had to do what was best for the blog I felt I went about it the right way, and for any mistakes I made along the way, I'll live with and remember for the next time.

Smallcock did nothing of the sort and just abandoned his friend and for the record, his favorite fans in the executive board of this blog. I also tried to reach out to Smallcock today to discuss this man to man, and of course received no answer or call back. For this I will never forget or forgive. There's no personal attack here, I've just decided to do what I do every Sunday here in Manayunk and take him out with the garbage, to not see that piece of ungrateful trash ever, never again.
To quote Cush's dad in Jerry Maguire, I'll stay true to my word, for "it's strong as oak," in my the expiration of both my blogging relationship and friendship with Smallcock. For if I abandon it I know I will suffer the consequences including "Cush lash, cush lash, cush lash cush lash"


To do this I know it will take discipline, but, "Discipline is not a dirty word," in the great words of Pat Riley. I will discipline myself to remove Smallcock out of my circle permanently.

Now, even briefer, I'll address that other blog, CHOAD. Look the reality is that when you are continuously Armitron rated number one there will always be people gunning for you. That's life.
The truth is, it will only make our blog a stronger blog, providing you, the great reader with the exclusive stories, late breaking news and insights that we always have. I look forward to CHOADs postings and events, for everyone needs a disgusting, dirty, smelly 612 South Allen to go to every once and a while to let off a little steam. For you can trash and laugh about it, maybe miss the toilet "accidentally" when you take a piss, then realize how glad you are that you aren't a permanent resident there. Basically you then go back to a clean, honest, normal life.


So best of luck, SKIPS. What's the headline news today, a HUB lawn update, VIVA Don Knots, perhaps???? Where in the World is Jon Fornal? Puke.

I'd also like to address the status of our executive board here at THOD. Its been widely reported that there is turmoil and tension between us. This couldn't be further from the truth.


Our relationship is a strong as ever and we look forward to the future postings of our current staff and great new contributors.

Now let's get back to business!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, unlike otherwise stated, I am always available.

Incredibly, Incredible Hick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://thehappiestofalldays.blogspot.com/