Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here's to you Mr. Less...

There's a new Sherriff in Town.
It's time to send you back down.




That's right to the basement
Knife in the door, it's time to pay rent







My name is cooks as you all know
And the words from my mouth they always flow



Go on and place your bets
I wouldn't let it all ride on the mets

Because this is year for 26 and 5
I'm afraid your team is barely alive!











So go ahead and spend your days at the sh*thole named Shea
But remember to stay out of philly or get d*ckslapped by Harry K

As he would say I'm "OUTTA HERE" but not for long
When the Phils come back, they are coming back strong.

So enjoy this time off, I recommend you start boozin
Because after the break, wait for it... your team keeps loozin

With a finger in the air, everyone say, "F*ck the Metropolitans"
From the beginning of time, they've always been the villians

Mark my words, there will be no championship in NY come October
But while watching us celebrate on Broad Street, don't assume we are sober


Take this bat, you know where to shove
Big Shout to the City of Love!


Go Phils.





No comments: