Thursday, July 17, 2008

Interim status my A$$


Due to the blatant disrespect from a most recent THOD Press Release, I the Big Cookie, will be leaving THOD and moving over to THOAD. I would also like to point out, the handle "Ace Smallcock," is not recognized by this contributer as a valid alias. THOD's business plan has been flawed since the beginning, which I solely blame it's executive board for. Already skeptical, I hesitantly joined THOD this week. When my posts were deemed "weird," it really was the straw that broke the camel's back. I look forward to joining a team of bloggers who share equally in my passion and sense of respect for the common man. "Could have been so beautiful, could have been so right." - You said it Tiffany!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://thehappiestofalldays.blogspot.com/

!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope THOAD has a chair big enough to fit Big Cooks Big Ass!

That this needs its own zip code! Fart!

Unknown said...

So moved by big cooks reference to the "common man" as well as Tiffany, this once loyal THOD fan is making the move!

Anonymous said...

Its about time this up and coming blogger met his full potential. Leave the guy's at THOD ASAP! Staying there is like rearranging the furniture on the Titanic...a waste of your time!