Monday, February 12, 2007

Public Gasser Passer




Just a thought, when one finds themselves in the men room, at the urinal next to the young gentlemen, do you find it exceptable if the young man lets one go? By that I mean break wind, cut the cheese, poof, fart, sonic boom, if you will.




There is a couple schools of thought on this. If you're like me, and your doing your thing, streaming strong at the white tank and things are going incredibly well for yourself as you empty your bladder. Then, suddenly, your hear someone crank a chainsaw next to you, and you do a little bit of a head turn.


If you're also like me, 9 times out of 10, you let out a little laugh or smile. What just happend?




Look, I understand that you're in the bathroom and that's exactly where those things are to take place, but their still needs to be some sort of decorum, no?


I just can't take it upon myself to let it fly next to a group of complete strangers, especially when I'm literally a foot away from someone I've never met. Clean it up, friends.


No comments: