Tuesday, February 27, 2007

At long last...

Starting this Friday (or starting as soon as I get internet access) I will be offering weekly recaps of your favorite show and mine, American Idol. I know we would all like to see a little more of American Idol, and I agree. Five hours a week is not nearly enough. Below are the three biggest events that have happened so far...

First is the realization that 4 of the remaining 10 female contestants are more manly 7 of the 10 male contestants.


Secondly, there was a picture scandal that involved a contestatnt named Antonella. Although she is pretty hot, the pics are clearly doctored. However, I think we all love a good shot of someone sitting on the can. This one is legit.










Finally, the biggest news of the season how well Amish is doing in the contest. Who would have thought our boy can sing so well.












Other than that, it is still early in the competition. More will come, and I am sure you are all as excited as I am for this season.

Rankings as of 2/27/07

#1 Lakisha Jones
#2 Melinda Doolittle
#3 Sabrina Stone
#4 Chris Richrson
#5 Stephanie Edwards

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one gives a shit.