Monday, March 5, 2007

Monday Monday

Three quick items for a Monday.

#1 Dave. Everyone should be so lucky to have a picture someday that looks as good as this:


#2 How I met your mother, so good. I know many of you enjoy Jack Bauer and 24. I think this is mostly because when you go to work the next day you can say, "Hey did you see 24 last night?" to the guy who sits next to you that wears the short athletic sock with the dress shoe. So 24's good and all, but you're truly missing an outstanding show in "How I met Your Mother." CBS does a nice job with this and odds are the chigs are better too. They closed out this weeks episode with the song Fernando, which is equally outstanding. Don't knock it until you try it.








#3 Cook died today. In this time of unrest, we morn together. In honor of Cook, all fountain soda machines will be filled at half glass.




R.I.P Buddy!















No comments: