Monday, November 12, 2007

Open Letter To the Hick

Dearest Mr. Hick,

I write on behalf of at least myself, and possibly the other loyal readers of THOD. (Unlike you, i do not speak on behalf of THOD, but rather as just one of many opinions.) I would like to address the style that you have adopted when posting columns. Quite frankly, I find it lazy and repetitive.

Many of the four current contributors take time to reflect on the message we would like to convey. Sometimes serious, sometimes humorous, sometimes pointless, these messages are well thought out and provide a perspective that may be unique to each individual author. There was a time when you were viewed as a top contributor. But from this commentator's perspective, that time is no more.

Although prolific, you have turned into a one act play. Whenever I am made aware of a new posting by the Hick, I always know what to expect.

"Last night, I felt like this..."

Insert picture of drunk person.

"But today I feel like this..."

Insert picture of hung-over person.

"Tomorrow I hope to feel like this..."

Insert person with hot chick.

I think we all know you are better than that, and your previous works display a person with a lot more to offer. Your fictitious interaction with Alycia Lane was priceless, the recap of the Phillies win was heart felt, and your tearings down of NYC and Mr. Less are always appreciated.

However, that person is long gone. What we are left with now is a quick search on google images with a headline slapped on it.

I admire your devotion to THOD. I also recognize, and utilize, the effectiveness of a well-placed phote. However, until more time and effort is devoted to a post, kind sir, you will no longer have the title "incredible"... you will just be a hick.

Yours in THOD,
Mr. Hangdown

6 comments:

Joey Bagganaude said...

Ugandan! Dividing THOD like NEVER before.

Anonymous said...

For its Hick, Hick, Hick, he's just been called a DICK...in the halls, in the halls

Anonymous said...

An incredible fuck you to you, Hangdown.

Anonymous said...

I never said that!

Anonymous said...

well its higg higg higg he suggs a fuggin DIGG!!!! in da halls IN DA HALLS....

Anonymous said...

Well its Seth Seth Seth he has penis on his breath.