Thursday, November 8, 2007

I was out of pocket and spent three weeks last night in Long Isalnd...

But I did manage to find out some weird/interesting traditions that they take part in this bizarre little neck of New York. For instance, on Thanksgiving, do you know what they have for dinner instead of turkey? this is no joke, for real for real.



That's right, believe it or not the Strong Islanders serve Striped Bass for Thanksgiving Dinner, beacause November is peak season for it. And its delicious!

But you know what else I discovered and is what's even more weird? On December 25th they don't take part in this holiday.....



Or this...



Or even this...



For some reason that I can't put my hand on, its most common that they take part in something like this....



And so this is Christmas..... And what have they done..... Another year over...And a new one just begun.....

1 comment:

Joey Bagganaude said...

dradle dradle dradle...SSSSUUUSSSSsssssssssss