Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Swainton 2007!

The end of summer has finally come and for those of you who enjoyed the summer of Avalon '07...we at Swainton '07 had an equally amazing summer...and remember, we at Swainton are always "Lovin' It...By A Mile"

Here are a few highlights:


Joey and Tina right before he "put her through the wall"...check out Frankie in the back...haha!





Rachael suckin a big one down...what else?





The crew..."What the F*CK are you lookin' at?!"...nuff said chief!





Pregame!!!!! FWWWWWWWAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!





Christina draining a cheese-steak...non spitter non quitter!





Get some holmes!





Flowin'...always flowin'.


Join us...Swainton '08...house sign up coming soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This summer was B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

See you at 32 this weekend, brah. I'll have the rails waiting for you. I cant wait to show off my new fuckin haricut.

Anonymous said...

How would you know you fucking homo?

I'm coming down, no I'm not, no I am, no I need to take a phone call, no my pussy hurts.

See you never dickhead.

Anonymous said...

skank! fuckin skank! skank, skank, skank...look a my new fuckin haircut!!!

Anonymous said...

Roll your leg over, its better that way