Monday, September 10, 2007

The Man?

I recently caught up with The Hamburglar to get his thoughts on being crowned The Man by THOD's reader(s). It was a rather short interview, the transcript of our conversation is below:

Hi Hamburglar.

Listen, can you keep this interview short?

Sure Ham. I'll try my best.

Thanks, brah.

First question: what are your thoughts on being crowned The Man by THOD's readers?

My first thought was, 'who gives a shit?'. Am I right? Who'd you poll? Retards? THOD readers obviously dont know shit about baseball. Chase Utley is an MVP candidate, and they vote for me, scum of the earth sandwich burglar who hangs around with a molester clown and loser purple monster...

Umm, okay... just one more question, 'where do you go from here'?

Well, first I'm gonna head up to Neshaminy in the Northeast. They just opened a new MickeyD's up there... plenty of kids to rob, target rich environment, maybe i'll even snatch me a Dr Pepper and some fries, too. You feelin me? Then I'm gonna just go balls to the wall, freebase in the Eckards parking lot, get a haircut, pick up my new mask from the cleaners, buy a gun, do some crank, and then I'll prob meet up with Grimace. That mumbling fat fuck is always lookin' to get after it.

Well, thanks for the time, Hamburglar.

Yeah, sure. Later hoss!

2 comments:

Joey Bagganaude said...

Shout out to Neshaminy! Hollrrr.

Anonymous said...

I love lettuce. Do they put that on your Hamburglar?