Sunday, June 17, 2007

HAVE AT IT, HOSS!

Last week, the contributors of The Happiest of Days conducted an independent study to determine who will have the prestigious honor of being named "THE OFFICIAL RESTAURANT OF THOD"

After several grueling interviews, THOD is proud to bestow this honor upon...





That's right Hoss - Hoss is Boss!
The news of this announcement has had THOD's fans buzzing all week long. Here's what many had to say when the of bell good eats of rang with the endorsement.

Micah R: "I've always preferred Outback. But clearly the people have spoken. Hoss has it all."

Kelly W: "Have you tried the KFC Bowl?"

Reese W: "I'm pregnant again. I'm having Matt Banbasement's lovechild. In and out, one of those guys, raw-dicked all night long. "



Dan M: "Buddy, I haven't been on the blog for months."

Kristin Cavallari: "I've been invited to join Swimsuit Row on 21st Street beach. See you next week - Tits Up!"



DFT: "Chris, enough."

Greg P: "Mimosas Flowin!"



Drew & Bill: "You Betcha! Pack it on Papa!"



Scott M: "They have ice cream there, right? How about unlimted sides?"

Amish S.: "Ffffffffffffwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Wes H: "Personally, I'm in love with Hoss's South Atherton location. I got a great hummer in the parking lot there. Full suckage."

Paris H: "I always love a nice piece of meat in my mouth"





Lance B: "I always love a nice piece of meat in my mouth"



Here's to you Hoss!

No comments: