Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Thom Yorke's iTunes Playlist

dear itunes listener...
this is just some stuff that really floats my boat at the moment. the list is meant to be played in the order you see it with a crossfade set in the preferences of 4 seconds like an old mix tape. err...maybe. XX love thom


1) Bat for Lashes - Horse & I
2) Modeselektor - Silikon
3) Madvillain & Medaphoar - Raid
4) Stephen Malkmus - I've Hardly Been
5) Surgeon - Scorn
6) The Dears - No Hope Before Destruction
7) Boxcutter - Skuff'd
8) Quasimoto & Madvillain - Closer
9) Liars - Drum Gets a Glimpse
10) Spank Rock - What It Look Like

**SPANKROCK**!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gimme back my CD and gimme back my caaaarrrrrr keyyyysssssss.

Anonymous said...

dont you mean spanggrogg?

where's the P to the L-i-t-t-l-e???